Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees!
To get a little taste of life inside Multitude (formerly Ferratum), check out our video here:
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Build, maintain and improve next-generation system architecture the "Infrastructure as Code" way
- Responsible for creating and implementing system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliablility of the system
- OnCall support on rotation with the team.
- Provide system engineering expertise to engineering teams (for example containerization, tuning, performance optimalization).
- Develop tools and processes for better utilization of underlying compute resources
- Document every action so your learnings turn into repeatable actions and then into automation.
- 3+ years of system administrator or infrastructure experience is welcome
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure automation and configuration management (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform…)
- A self-starter who takes pride in job ownership and creates ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Have a proactive, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it.
- Have an urge for delivering quickly and iterating fast.
- Experience in shell scripting using Bash or Python
- Have experience working in a distributed production environment
- Container orchestration and resource management: OpenShift/Kubernetes, Docker -preferrable
- Strong background on Linux based systems; Redhat
- Good knowledge of AWS; EC2 instances, networking
- Basic understanding of software best practices such as Agile-based development, Devops, coding guidelines, code reviews etc.
- Passion for stable and secure systems management practices
- Welcomed experience with Kafka, Mysql, PostgreSQL, Ignite, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Haproxy, Nginx, Git, Bamboo/Jenkins, Hadoop, ...
Employee perks, benefits
- You will professionally grow and have the opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Competitive salary package and bonuses depending on relevant knowledge and experience.
- We are proud to offer challenging environment not jammed with bureaucracy and old technologies where innovative ideas are supported and highly appreciated, notebook with high-ram, 2 large screens, wifi with VPN and best working tools is for us standard
- We go beyond and offer 4 sick days per year, 4 EUR meal vouchers for all workdays incl. vacations, home-office and sickness, multi-sport card with discount and company-branded merchandise
- Our culture is oriented towards productivity and working in flexible hours or working from home is no issue for us - we like to work together and it is easier to share the experience with the team, but if you like and helps your performance to work from home we will support you
- You will enjoy fresh fruits, juices, snacks and tea or coffee, great events, table football with champions, quizzes, games, company parties, team buildings
- Financial Remuneration: 3000 EUR monthly (gross), based on your experience and overall seniority